Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why am I writing this.

Hi Everyone. I'm a simple human being. I did my post graduation, I'm working as Sr. software engineer. 

I created this blog mainly to tell you all about
1. How I love a girl
2. How I was cheated by her
3. How she played a double game role for almost 6months by playing a play girl role
4. How I'm fighting for justice & truth by approaching lawyers & Indian law act.
5. My story should become a lesson to everyone who thinks love is the only life.

We generally sees many cases in news about how a girl was cheated by a boy... but we never heard about how boys are cheated by girls.  You might be knowing about life style suicide & murder incident. That is because of all double game played by a girl.  

Header image is : B'day cake I brought for her. She likes blue color that's why u can see blue color wishes on cake. After she started second track she started liking yellow. I did not understand at that time why she changed her favorite color from blue to yellow. 

Two and half years oka ammaini pranam kanna ekuva preminchanu, naa kanna ekuva tanane istapadannu, Oka roju naa kalla munde inkevaro cheyi pattukuni nadustunte,  emi cheyaleka chustu vundi poyanu...   Night 12 to 3AM varaku phone engage vaste emi cheyali...
Life long sweet memories la vuntai anukuna pics, dairy ila... tanu nannu cheat chesindi ani proof kosam vadaatanani eppudu anukoledu....
Naatho affair vuna vishayam direct ga velli second ataniki cheputaanante chanipotanani bayapettindi, naa name raasi mari chanipotanani bayapettindi... Ipudu nuvemi chesukuna, naaku parledu, endukante I approached court for justice.

Manasikamga ento narakam ippatikikuda anubavistunanu. For all these definitely I hope I will get justice from every ones support and from our Indian Law.

Intlo parents ki, office lo colegues ki, nenu tana venta padutunani... torture chestuna ani story allindi... Nannu bad chesindi .. Ee blog posts chusi nijam telusukondi...

From now on you will see all the posts about - how my life went into problems because of believing a girl as my life & everything.  

Thanks.